Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wow, Christmas has come and gone. I packed the last ornament and swept up stray pine needles yesterday. This morning when I woke up and walked into the living room I was a little sad that the tree wasn't there casting its warm glow in the room. We all had a great holiday. Christmas morning DS tried to wake us at 4:30 am, thankfully he was easily persuaded to go back to bed until 6:30. The kids were estactic and greatful for their presents. I love seeing them happy. Christmas evening as per tradition we drove to Uncle Bills to eat and laugh and eat some more. The next day we went to brothers house for more food and fun. We played Pictionary, Family Feud and Gestures. DD recorded some very interesting video as you will see. Spencer and Aaron were there for a little while, it was great to see them again. The following Saturday Hubby and I went to a cocktail party and caught up with some old friends. We laughed and laughed and hugged and reminenced. I love my friends!!!!! For New Year's Eve Chris and the kids and I just hung out together and blew a few fireworks at midnight. DD didn't make it until the turn of the year though, but she did try.

No comments: