Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where the heart is


We have been looking at houses lately, some within our means and some just for fantasizing. We are outgrowing our sweet little box, but I can't help but love it. We brought both of the kids home here after their births. Mamaw Bert and Gramma Berry were both here to cradle dear Son as a baby. Hubby built us a fine deck out back to wile away warm days and nights. The flower beds are full of flowers lovingly tended to over the years. I have lived in this house longer than any other in my lifetime. It's funny how I change my mind about leaving it from day to day. When I am wading through each crowded room and waiting for my turn in the bathroom I dream of more space. Today, I love this little house and chase away the thoughts of leaving it.

No comments: